The KUSTUM KRETE SP® concrete pool system may be broken down into several general stages of installation. Individual projects will take extended time with the addition of custom items including, but not limited to, extended walls, waterfalls, rock or tile veneer.
The KUSTUM KRETE SP® pool is a custom pool, designed to last a lifetime, and not to be confused with pre-fabricated steel kit pools. As such, these pools simply take more time to build properly. Due to the curing process necessary for the masonry, these quality pools are built in stages. Pool Pros staff will be on-site as these stages are achieved, not daily. For example: While one pool is curing, the concrete deck may be poured on another project. After we have insured that the pool walls have thoroughly cured properly, Pool Pros specifically measures the liner after the pool has been poured to make certain of the fit.
Please scroll down to see the entire installation process by week.
Week One and Week Two
- 1. THE POOL IS LAID OUT
- 2. THE POOL IS EXCAVATED.This is often done a week in advance.
- 3. THE POOL IS FRAMED
- 4.THE POOL WALLS ARE POURED
Week Two and Week Three
- 5. THE WALLS ARE STRIPPED OF THE FORMSThe poured walls are allowed to cure up to 10-12 days before proceeding with further installation.
- 6. THE POOL IS PLUMBED
- 7. THE POOL IS BACKFIELD
Week Three and Week Four
- 8. THE DECKING IS PREPARED
- 9. THE DECK IS POURED
Week Four and Week Five to Completion
- 10. AFTER THE MASONRY HAS CURED, THE WALLS and BOTTOM ARE PREPARED
- 11. FOAM INSULATION IS ADDED TO THE WALLS and THE BOTTOM IS POURED
- 12. THE LINER IS PLACED INTO THE POOL
- 13. THE POOL IS FILLED WITH WATER